One-Another

A blog dedicated to helping encourage one another and stir one another up in love and good works that we might see Hebrews 10:24-25 become a greater reality in our lives. Also, a great place to share stories, photos, anouncements and pranks among friends! Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Project Night II

Hi female-type friends,

Please be aware that this coming Thursday night (September 28) will be the second Project Night at our house. 7:00 p.m., bring friends, treats & beverages provided. Hope to see you then! Email me with any questions.

Heidi P.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey, I'm a female-ish type...I hope to be there or be square!!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Wahooo! Will you be (ahem) crocheting?

6:10 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Nothing else! :)

Oh, I am terribly excited, I can hardly contain myself in anticipation!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Jen2 said...

Huey and Louie,
I regret to inform you that you will have an amazing time without me. :(
I look forward though to Friday with you both.
Kisses!
Dewey

3:44 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

ONLY on emails, friend....you didn't mention blogs. ;)

OO,
Huey

8:28 PM  
Blogger Aspiring Girl said...

heidi- it was good to finally meet you! too bad i missed this night!

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home