One-Another

A blog dedicated to helping encourage one another and stir one another up in love and good works that we might see Hebrews 10:24-25 become a greater reality in our lives. Also, a great place to share stories, photos, anouncements and pranks among friends! Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

4th of July pics, part 2/2

I was blown away by Jordan's sermon this evening. "Apart from Jesus Christ, let nothing dazzle you."






But still, I wanted to share pictures of the fireworks at Stillwater. Thanks to Jenn Daas for organizing! (I still owe you $6 for food, Jenn!) I suppose heaven must be so glorious that fireworks would only pale in comparison!





















After the fireworks, Kurt, Kristin, Nate, and Linnea drove through the Dairy Queen in the super-secret, invisible Hanesmobile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen2 said...

Hey ~ I was just wondering where I could pick myself up one of those invisible vehicles ! I drove by the address for the dealership that you gave me.....but there wasn't any.....OOOOOhhhhhhh...nevermind.


:) Jen2

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home