One-Another

A blog dedicated to helping encourage one another and stir one another up in love and good works that we might see Hebrews 10:24-25 become a greater reality in our lives. Also, a great place to share stories, photos, anouncements and pranks among friends! Welcome to our blog!

Friday, July 14, 2006

The staring game

We were visiting Pete's grandparents, and Jenn and Meg start playing this game. The object of the game is to make the other person laugh by doing stuff to them. In this action shot, Jenn tries to make Meg laugh by lightly slapping her. It sort of worked: everytime I remember this scene, I almost fall out of my chair laughing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen2 said...

Thanks for the post / reminder Geoff !!!!

Hey Meg ~ Care for a rematch ?? :)

I've been training for the next match up.......you know, thinking of "non-funny" things for the last couple weeks and my game face has improved substantially I think. I'll have to check the rule book to see if ear plugs are allowed because the "light slap" sound is just altogether hilarious......not sure why I do that.....It's like Superman buying kryptonite just because it's on sale ~ T'would be his downfall.

Love the game and love you friend ~

9:17 AM  
Blogger Jen2 said...

Heh heh......you think the game caught on FILM is good, you should see it LIVE!
I think that I might be able to muster up some tickets to the next big event. Believe that it will be at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.....though all is on hold because "Mighty Meg Pie" hasn't yet accepted my offer for a rematch. :)

How much smack does a girl have to talk to get the sister back in the ring......er....living room??

I've got a bunch of new moves that I'm hankerin' to try out !!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home