One-Another

A blog dedicated to helping encourage one another and stir one another up in love and good works that we might see Hebrews 10:24-25 become a greater reality in our lives. Also, a great place to share stories, photos, anouncements and pranks among friends! Welcome to our blog!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Would anyone like to go visit Wooddale Church, Sat. evening?

Quick news: I got my first new car! It's a Scion xB. Now I've got a snazzy ride!

Sat. (7/1), 5:15 pm: I'm going to attend the service at Wooddale Church in Eden Prairie. If anyone would like to go, I'd be happy to pick anyone up and give them a ride. (The xB seats 5.) I think Wooddale is a big church, like BBC size.

At the service we'll meet my friend Phil, and after service he's invited us to his house for hamburgers. Phil's been a Bible study leader for many years; I forgot the name of the Bible study, but I think it's a global one in which you go through the Bible every seven years. I promised Phil I would visit at least once before I left Minnesota.

So, yeah, if anyone would like to visit Wooddale with me and be treated to dinner, just let me know. (geoffhom@gmail.com; 612-481-0735) You can drive the xB, too. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home